Schizophrenia.com

It's a crush?

We both hit like. I saw him on this dating app happn. We are neighbours we’ll sort off. I don’t know what do you think should I go for it talk to him? I’ve seen him not sure if he’s seen me.

I get so stupid when I’m crushing on someone, lol. There was a girl once who I developed a crush on at first sight, couldn’t talk to her, she walks up to me after dinner and introduces herself and what comes out of my mouth is “Um…I have a girlfriend” Who was actually away at the time and we really weren’t close. I’d end up with these beautiful women but still be crushing on this girl I coudn’t talk to for the life of me…she sat down with me after she performed some guitar/voice once and said “hey buddy” and I say “You were really good, want to go back to you’re place?” Holy cr*p. She blushed and walked away.

1 Like

I’d say imagine all the scenarios… Good and bad… And than whichever out ways the other is the one u should go for… I’m hoping for the good cause even if it doesn’t go onto anything than maybe u made a friend…

1 Like

You don’t need him Ish, you have me. Just kidding.

3 Likes

Lol idk my mum said get off that thing I’m vulnerable right now

And back to the 90s!

They always give excuse,we are vulnerable,we are not ready,there is still time etc etc…But how will we grow without even trying?:joy:

1 Like

Most people suck at relationships. If anything mental illness prepares us for the manufactured insanity to come. Neurotypicals wander into it totally blind.

1 Like

“They” means parent or guardian,haha,speaking from my personal exprience

1 Like

It’s only because my dad very ill and I’m going through symptoms right now

1 Like

Oh,then your mum might be right this time round,haha