It's 5 am now

It’s 5:09 am and have had no sleep. I hear too many things. I’m jumpy. Twitchy. And buzzy. :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face: Don’t want the parentals to see my behavior. It’s like I’m in two worlds all over again.

It’s 11:13 here and i just cancelled a meeting with a freind because I didn’t think I’d have anything to talk about

1 Like

I’m sorry. I have some difficulty with that too. I feel like it makes people distance themselves from me. I don’t know tho.

1 Like

I know what is that.This guy is so good though. He will persist until I meet him such a great freind.

1 Like

That’s good you have him as a friend.

1 Like

Are you hearing voices @Cici2 or is it just things going bump in the night?

1 Like

I hear voices along with loud banging coming from the kitchen. I looked for a rat. I saw a person standing in my backyard.

1 Like

What do the voices say? I once saw a bird in my kitchen

1 Like

They’re saying that yes, my husband and mom were switched by the military. Which I’ve known for like ever.

1 Like

Are they smart voices, like do they sound believable ?

1 Like

Yes they talk a lot about the Universe.

1 Like

Ah interesting. Did you think they were real before? Mine are incredibly smart too, they talk about everything really. Would you say they have become elaborate and intricate?

1 Like

Like detailed things about the universe or?

1 Like

Yes, they do. So much that it drains me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.