It would be nice to have money

IM TIRED OF THIS BS. I would try to WORK BUT NO ONE WILL HELP ME GET EMPLOYMENT I HAVE NO TRANSPORTATION I LIVE 20 MILES FROM ANY TOWN I DONT HAVE KIDS OR A MAN SO I CANT GET HELP FROM DHHR. WTH AM I SUPPOSED TO DO KILL MYSELF?

Move somewhere else is the only option it would seem

2 Likes

YOU THINK I CHOSE THIS??? I WOULD LOVE TO LEAVE THIS STUPID HOUSE MORE THAN ONCE EVERY THREE FREAKING WEEKS THIS IS PURE STUPID MADNESS.

Get me the hell out of West Virginia. Get me the hell out of this lame country. a one time check doesnt solve the issue, a one time check doesnt replace lives lost in a broken system. I am falling endlessly through the gaping cracks of a broken failed system!!!

With what support, what money, what transportion?

CAN THE MODS DELETE MY STUPID WORTHLESS TOPIC BECAUES I CANT SEEM TO!!!

Delete delete ldelete?

sorry to hear things are being hard for you =(
I think you should try to move to a different place too where there is more around the place that you live… but who will help you with that i don’t know either… Maybe some of the USA people here can help you with that.

2 Likes

Im spiraling into melancholy…so tired of being alone…the truth is i dont want help anymore from the people who are backstabbers. I just am tired of being in this house 24/7.

ah that sucks =(

What people are the backstabbers?

well it doesnt matter because Im mentally ill.

why wouldn’t it matter then?

Before I became psychotic, I did school boy things to make money. As an early teen, I washed cars and baby sat children and cut lawns. All these things I could still do once I got the right medicine in me…

1 Like

What kind of work do you want to do @anon69073975?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.