It threw me for a loop

Two phone calls today. The first one was my case worker. I called her and when I said who I was she sounded really happy to talk to me. Usually I eat that stuff up but today it caught me by surprise and took me aback. She sounded so genuinely pleased to hear from me that it freaked me out and I stumbled through most of the conversation until near the end.

Than I called my beautiful therapist (hey, it’s not my fault I keep getting sexy therapists, I don’t pick 'em) and if it’s possible, she sounded even happier to hear from me!

I mean I liked to be liked but it overwhelmed me for some reason today. I told my counselor and she just laughed, I guess it was no big deal.

4 Likes

Well, from what I can tell you have you’re own appeal and way with the women, @77nick77! I know on a couple of separate occasions I’ve been called “sweetie” and “hon” by women, and it probably means they find you rather attractive in both looks and personality. It’s just flattery and fun, I think and you can’t become too robotic even in relating to these women professionally. Schizophrenia can be a very egocentric illness to have even in that area. That’s not to say that certain women haven’t acted rather easy toward me, but that’s a whole other ball game.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.