It says it will hurt people

It thinks it will be able to hurt people again if I let it get stronger
I don’t believe it
I’m going to let it get stronger
Let it try
And prove it wrong

Try to distract yourself, are you on antipsychotics?

1 Like

Nope… I don’t even know if I have any kind of psychosis tbh… I just have a very powerful imagination

Is it a voice because if it is its psychosis

No, it doesn’t speak, it feels. Sometimes it wraps around me and restricts my breathing but mostly it just hangs around ominously sending chills down my spine.
It just sent a thought directly into my brain. It said once it’s stronger and I’m back to being worse again it will start to kill people

1 Like

I have thoughts very similar, and that was one of my first symptoms, you should see an actual psychartist or therapist

1 Like

All they’ll do is stop the antidepressants and I don’t want that cos these ones are actually working for a change… Everything medical takes so long I’m scared to see anyone about it

I usually wouldn’t suggest this, but in your case I would wait for an real hallucination to happen, before saying something to a psychartist.

It won’t, never has. I have a load of problems but hallucinations ain’t one. So do you think I should not tell a psychiatrist? Really at a loss for what to do about my health :see_no_evil: sorry if it’s inappropriate to ask for advice, I never know

1 Like

Tell an psychartist all of your problems whatever they are. Even if you don’t have an hallucination.

2 Likes

Ok, thank you (:

2 Likes

Something putting thoughts directly into your mind is just as serious as hallucinations.

I wouldnt let it get stronger.

2 Likes

Do you ever have urges to hurt people? @Dansilion

1 Like

@Richard888 as long as it can’t do anything to anyone else and doesn’t affect me like it used to, it’s harmless. My thinking is if I let it get stronger, prove it can’t hurt anyone and mock it, it might leave me alone.

@FlyingPurplePeopleMeeter sometimes but that’s a different issue for another day :joy:

1 Like

There’s a lot more than taking you of anti depressants that they can do and they might not even stop the antidepressants. What your experiencing is not normal, Get it evaluated by a psychiatrist. Intrusive thoughts can get worse

2 Likes

I’m trying to get seen at the moment… it’s easier said than done.
I don’t really mind it getting worse. As long as I keep in mind that it can’t do anything I’ll be okay. I’m just quite worried they’ll take away the antidepressants because then it’s like I don’t have any defense against it

Update: it is getting stronger… it’s starting to manage to escape my mind a bit again… I’m not sure what to think about that yet.

I don’t really know why I’m telling you all… I’m just quite confused atm and it helps to have your opinions.

1 Like

I used to think there were these supernatural beings entangled with my thoughts and trying to escape my mind so that they could physically interact with me. They kept threatening me, but they never got out because they weren’t real. It’s inpossible for something in your mind to get out and interact with the physical world. My advice is to take a deep breath. Chill out, okay? Everything’s going to be alright. Sit back, listen to some music, watch some TV, play some games. Invite a friend or family member over, hug a pet. You will get through this, and you will see that nothing will escape your mind.

This is what I struggle with. It had something to do with the mind becoming split to a degree. It seems very spirtual but from my experience it’s like your imagination takes over part of your senses.

I genuinely think that if I had a pet it would really help me and I might even be okay, but it’s just not realistic for me to have one :frowning:

@Gonehuntin yes that’s exactly it!
Is that even a smptom? I’d really appreciate advice on what to say to the GP because I know I need to really play it up to get anything on the NHS but I obviously don’t want to lie either… and I really don’t know how to get it across.
I’m going to try see my gp tomorrow (or today)