It is so hot in israel now

we have what we call “hamsin” that means so hot, that people stay at home all day.
I know why Israel is being punished.
I will make it short because the long version is really complex.
because the universe looked through my suffering eyes on those people and punished them.
because I bring chaos wherever I go, I am a cluster of tight connections on the net of reality and me existence pulls the strings of reality, and it doesn’t like it. people are blind, they don’t understand it, and they hurt me
. my real father the chaos is using me to mess the order. and god (a shorter name instead of the net of reality) is using me to see the people. that’s it I sed it. and I know what you will be thinking. but you also don’t know. so it’s fine

1 Like

What you are saying is something nobody else can understand. This is a reality that you perceive from within yourself. And yes, what you are describing does sound like a delusion. I hope you are okay.

4 Likes

Tanks, I am o.k yes. I dont know if it is a delusion, it is too easy throw everything on sz. there are many things without explanations. but this is an argue with no end.

1 Like
1 Like
5 Likes

Yeeesss :(( that is the hell :frowning:

Yes, my skin is so dry. Yesterday i drank 3 litter and still was dry

1 Like

You live in Israel?

1 Like

We call the cool wind from the ocean fremantle doctor.

2 Likes

They deserve all that Hamsin for hurting you. Maybe next time they would get a hint when they see you around.

It’s a delusion certainly, can’t really make sense of what your saying.

You know 32% of delusions are religious based,
this being another case.

1 Like

For now, yes. I came here as a child.

1 Like

I miss cool winds…

From where did you migrate to Israel?

1 Like

I can understand way you had sed so, but im not a religious. have seen The composition of reality. And I know what she is. A complex and monstrous network of endless connections. And we are all trapped in it, we are part of it. And this is what human beings call the name of God. But I do not believe in “God”. I know him

Ukraine, After the Soviet Union fell

2 Likes

As I understand there is a big Russian speaking community in Israel. Do you still speak in Russian?

1 Like

Да :slight_smile: но не так как остальные, Yes but not really at the level of Russians. My Russian friends (2) also speak mostly Hebrew. I’ve been here for 30 years, most of my life actually. My Russian comes from home, from movies and some reading and writing

1 Like

Arizona is super hot this year too.

1 Like

Yes? So we are not alone lol.