It is 5 AM here who else can't sleep?

I been up I can’t sleep I been needing less sleep lately ever since lowering my dosage on olanzapine.

1 Like

3:10 am here, got up to plug in the truck, it is cold out there, tea then back to bed for a bit

1 Like

Just woke up, it’s 10:13am here in Ireland. Having a nice cuppa

1 Like

It’s 10 am but haven’t slept enough either. Too nervous excited bout my new job. Since its first day today no idea wat the people are like. Hope u get some more sleep. Its particularly important to us to get enough

2 Likes

This is true we need sleep. I will be sleeping soon.

1 Like

Me too. Even an hour makes a difference. Just gonna have an hour nap

2 Likes

Think I’m on your time zone. It’s 5:40am here now. Woke up about 20 minutes ago to my daughter asking did she still have to take out the trash. Grrrrr.

1 Like

I’m usually happy if i wake up at 5 am. If you put 2 am on there you’d be talking. Of course now I take my meds around 8 pm. I’ve been sleeping better at the Group Home amazingly enough. I used to be up between 2-3 am after going to sleep at 10 pm. For the first year of my sz I barely slept at all. I finally admitted I had sz because I couldn’t sleep.

1 Like

Do you think insomnia is part of Schiz? Thats good you sleeping more they lowered my dose so im sleeping alot less

I woke up at 3 after some bad sleep from a med reduction. Thinking of starting a new entrepreneurial life of 12-14 hour days if I can sustain this kind of early schedule from now on.

1 Like

It’s 6am here ove been up for about an hour. But that’s because I go to a early morning church class

1 Like

What did you reduce this time?

1 Like

Paliperidone to 6 mg.

My pdoc is changing me to Rexulti later today.

1 Like

Paliperidone gave me random nightmares the first night I tried it

1 Like

@anon90843118 you got a new job?! That’s great! What is the job description?

2 Likes

Thankyou @AccreditedPsych it is cleaning role
Mopping, hoovering, dish washing that kind of thing…

1 Like

That’s a great step up!

1 Like

Thanks yea from nothing to something is good.
It’s kind of a satisfying job
I hate retail that isn’t.

1 Like

Yeah I hate retail not schizo friendly imo. Everyone is unique tho.

1 Like

Have u ever done it, retail

2 Likes