It has dawned on me that

…there are people who had less that did better than I. Maybe I made a comeback by fighting my illness. There came a time it was too late to succeed in life. What do you think about these ideas?

1 Like

My personal belief… It ain’t the cards your dealt it’s how you play em

I don’t understand what you are saying. Or asking.

We just got to do what we can do. Try not to compare ourselves with others and hopefully some good fortune will find its way to us.

Depends on how you define success.

I agree with @shutterbug. Success is relative. If you can’t work or go to school, then do something else. Forget about work and set some other goal. Actually, maybe school is an option. I’m 61 and take one class at a time. I started in 1983 and I have just been plugging away at it. I need one more class for my degree. Maybe if you take one online class and pass it, you’ll feel a little. self satisfaction. But you must have some talent or affinity for something. Maybe sit down with a piece of paper and a pen and write down what you are good at or are interested in. And then set some goals around that. You don’t have to have huge goals, if you succeed at a few little goals maybe you’ll feel better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.