It all feels Like too much right now

All this stress, health problems. It’s really affecting me. Haven’t been sleeping well, waking up in the middle of the night, voices just yelling nonsense at me. Physical health, mental health it’s all crap right now. I hope my doctor can help me. I don’t want to go to the hospital again. Last time was just a waste of money.

1 Like

I just got out of hospital and I came out not much better
But I seeing doctor in a week or so
I have nurse comes once a week and support worker once a week. Do you get any support

I feel like I went to sleep and woke up in another reality. Or in a nightmare I can’t wake up from.

I have felt the same way liked I’d died and gone to hell

I have my husband, my family isn’t good at support. I see my psychiatrist Tuesday. I’ve never had good luck with therapy, I’m bad at explaining how I feel most of the time

I’ve had the dead feeling and honestly preferred that over this. I feel like Alice in the rabbit hole and I can’t get back

Good luck with doctor I’m sure you will feel better after your appointment

1 Like

Different dimension Different rules screw them live your life man

1 Like

They are putting me in a machine tomorrow, I wonder if it will scramble my brain?

Electric shock? How long have you had sz

No it’s a CT scanner. Been diagnosed for 12 years but probably had it longer. Doctor isn’t doing shock yet but I’m running out of med options so who knows. I don’t.

Don’t take mirtazpine if u do it makes people like us 10 times more suicidal you don’t after belive me. I am on quatepine 600mg it helps abit

1 Like

I’ll remember that.

All the best for tomorrow

1 Like

Thanks i appreciate that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.