Is your house clean?

Just cleaned up… with a 3 year old its like a treasure hunt… i found 2 hulks, a wizard, batman, a pirate ship, and a pikachu with laser light cheeks… it makes it a little funner this way…

2 Likes

I don’t get satisfaction from cleaning my house. Everyone is so messy here and people often don’t clean up after themselves. It makes it more demoralizing to do.

2 Likes

I have a cleaning lady once a week

1 Like

I didn’t even know they had taco salad!

1 Like

Oops. Just realized I posted in the wrong thread.

I don’t clean but an alter of mine is very tidy

1 Like

My home is messy now that I’ve got a cold. But normally it’s clean.

2 Likes

Depends on what you consider clean :laughing:

2 Likes

Not really, I am a bit lazy on cleaning the house.

1 Like

sometimes I just can be bothered, then one day the light hits something just right and you see the dirt and i get busy

1 Like

I make schedules and stick to them whether I feel like it or not. I also never leave for work without loading the dishwasher so our counters are clean for cooking supper. The vacuuming was starting to get away from us, however, so I bought a Roomba 960. It keeps the high traffic areas upstairs clean of cruft and cat hair from Pixel Kitty. I can also remotely run it from my phone if I need to clean floors for company coming. Having the Roomba has also gotten us in the habit of not leaving a sock lying on the floor as Harriet (yes, we named her) chokes on them and shuts down to emit a distress signal.

The best approach is still to NOT have company. They’re just annoying.

1 Like

We have two huskies and two cats so I vacuum regularly. Not too good with the dusting and going through the mail though. I have mail everywhere in the dining room.

1 Like

I have made a weekly schedule were it says what days I need to do what, and there’s one day a week where I do main cleaning too.
It sucks, because the negatives are pulling me down, but it also helps and gives me a sense of rhythm.

1 Like

I pay someone to clean for me.

I hate cleaning

2 Likes

My flat is clean now. I have help to keep it clean through a personal care agency.

1 Like

I live with my folks, so the house stays clean. If it were just me, this place would be super dusty

1 Like

my home is a fu cking mess time for cleaning!

1 Like

My apartement is clean there is a russian lady who comes twice a month and clean it.

1 Like

Totally inappropriate, @stefan24

1 Like

oh, excuse me. moderators will delete it anyway no worries

1 Like