Is touching someone on the leg even if your playing around sexual harrasment

The difference is that you had no power over your friend. If Cuomo had gone out with a group of friends one night and asked one of them for a hug, and she said no, that would be the end of the story.

Imagine it like this. You have a job. It is your first real Adult job ever in your life. When you and your boss are alone, he asks to borrow $20. You don’t want to give him $20. You brought that money to get lunch, and if you give it away, you will be hungry all day. But you know that if your boss decides he doesn’t like you, he could tell everyone in your field of work how terrible you are as an employee. You would never get another job in your field again, and you would have to either go back to school for something different, or else work a much lower paying job for the rest of your life. So you give him the $20, and just stay mad about it, until you find 5 other employees who felt forced to give him $20. You feel there is safety in numbers, so you all go to HR together to file a complaint about your boss. You know that with 5 other people to back up your story, you stand a better chance of being taken seriously.

Now imagine you’re hanging out with a buddy. He asks if he can borrow $20. You tell him no, you only have enough for lunch and you don’t want to go hungry. Your buddy says okay, and you both continue hanging out.

1 Like

Okay i see your point of views thanks. okay cool. thanks ninja star.

1 Like

People never touch me without asking a second time. I can be pretty direct.

1 Like

I get this where I think about stuff I regret in past and dwell.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.