Is this sleep schedule ok?

Hi guys,it’s been a long time since I posted and participate here.I have been doing ok in life,working hard and trying to recover as well as possible even though many people said to me that I will not be 100%.I am still on Olanzapine 5mg daily taken at night,around 8pm daily.My question is I sleep like 11:30-12am daily after taking melatonin,but I can sleep for 9-10hrs nightly and wake up 9am.My target is to wake up at 8,but I kept on snoozing.I am happy that I slept before 12am,but not so happy that I didn’t wake up at around 8am

Hmm?.

Does Your Screen Name, @Gtx1990, Mean “great texas”, With The Year 1990 Of Course. . .

You Are Not Required To Answer, My Imagination Is Vivid In Clear Daydreams. . .

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

P.s. Mother Nature Is The Mother Of All Nature A Family Made Of And For All Of Nature. . . . . . .

Probably have to go to bed earlier. They say the best sleep schedule is 10pm-6am. But you probably like staying up late.

1 Like

I can’t sleep too early because I worked until 10pm,drive back,rest a abit then sleep.Luckily,I uses melatonin and it helps me fall asleep faster

1 Like

to me your sleep schedule sounds ok… i get up 09:06 and go to sleep between 22:00 and 23:00… so i sleep a bit more than you i think.

1 Like

Wait until you are 50 years old.

Every day you wake up, it feels like you slept on a fire hydrant the night before.

2 Likes

I used to stay up late when I was single,I played games and it’s hard to fall asleep if you stay up late always

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.