Schizophrenia.com

Is this site your favorite site on the internet?

This site is my favorite site on the internet?

1 Like

Google.com is my favorite.

2 Likes

Yes, it is.

1 Like

I spent more time on this site then I do every other site put together, LOL. So I guess it’s my current fav

3 Likes

I spend the majority of my internet time on this one.

2 Likes

This is basically the only website I go to. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

This forum is definitely my favorite.

3 Likes

It is one of my favourites, yes. Nice to feel like you aren’t alone and that others have the same experience as you.

3 Likes

Definitely my favorite :+1:

2 Likes

I spend quite a bit of time here but I’m in agreement with @Aziz Google is my favourite, in fact it led me to this website, but I would say this website is in my top 5.

2 Likes

My favorite site is Martian Amazon on Mars internet.

1 Like

Yes. This seems one site that I can relate with others more. Other sites make me feel like ■■■■ or exhausted from surfing.

1 Like

Seeing how big the internet is, this is my top site, followed by BBC News, Facebook and another forum

I like it here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is my favorite, the others don’t share interaction…as a former antisocial mf’er, common human interaction is something I need to continuously work on, and good people are here

2 Likes

I like YouTube, it has something for every mood. I like background noise. Currently been listening to critical roll season 3.

Second most visited. Im mostly watching youtube - be it music, or i will do a keyword like “homeless” and watch the videos on that.

The tabs usually open on this site tho all the time - unless im gaming.

This is the website that I check most during the day.

My absolute fave is www.1x.com. It’s a source of inspiration for me. Second fave is www.gearspace.com (it used to be gearslutz.com). I go there and pick fights with people who don’t like my Behringer kit (even more fun than trash talking Apple fanbois). This site is in the top five I guess.

Sz.com is by far my favorite site.

1 Like

This site is also by far my favorite. I use Amazon a lot too.