Is this normal?.... (AP question)

Is it normal or expected to have days where it feels like your medicine isn’t working? I take Latuda and I haven’t missed any doses, but I’m feeling extremely anxious today and I keep grimacing without meaning to and I heard my coworker saying something loudly in my ear, but I wasn’t even near him at the time. Do you have days like this and then go back to stable again like it never happened?

That started to happen to me and a dose increase fixed it. But I resisted the increase for about 6 months.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, everhopeful. Maybe I need to increase from 60mg to 80mg. I’ll have to talk to my doctor.

1 Like

Mine get like that sometimes. My doctor says it’s just my baseline, but I don’t like it. I recently increased, so hopefully this fixes it.

1 Like

You can give it some time if you like. It might sort itself out, it’s just that in my particular case it didn’t resolve itself unfortunately.

1 Like

Yes I had a bad day recently - and i was on my meds as usual. Sometimes I still get anxiety feelings or deadness feelings or intrusive thoughts. But not as bad as when i am off meds.

1 Like