0 voters

How important is this forum for you?

1. My life is all about forum at sz.com
  2. This forum has its place in my life
  3. I have something better

Somewhat my home, I’m hooked.

But not i have something better

3 Likes

I’m so glad I found this place. The support is essential now.

5 Likes

Minnii I’ve been glancing at Lao Tzu’s Tao Te Ching, and it’s some real good stuff…Inspired me to make two songs about it

Not to derail threads again :train:

2 Likes

I’m reading it again for a class. :smile: Glad you found it to be good for you. The theory of the yin yang after that makes much more sense

1 Like

In my rap I sung “I desire non-desire”

Stolen right from my translation of the Tao Te Ching!

No one has to know though besides me and you :laughing:

2 Likes

Cool. Can’t wait to hear it

1 Like

https://soundcloud.com/all-good-just-a-year-ago/a-path-to-nothingness

There it is

my friend says im gonna be famous one day because of it

then i made this

https://soundcloud.com/all-good-just-a-year-ago/taoist-freestyle

2 Likes

So good. You have a great choice in beats, I think I told you that already. The lyrics are great.

1 Like

Never had another, let alone a group of people, with whom I can share things that most people don’t understand. This forum is important to me.

2 Likes

I spend way too much time browsing this forum. It is nice to be social without having to actually meet people.

3 Likes

It gives you some relief you are not the only schizophrenic in this world.you are not alone

1 Like

I recently found the place. I’m indifferent toward it so far :neutral_face:

1 Like

I find it extremely helpful to discuss my issues and listen to other people’s issues on this forum. It helps to know that other people have experienced what I have experienced.

1 Like

i am very grateful for this place… :blush:
but it was not my dream to be sz… :imp:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

I love this place, but my husband doesn’t like me to come on here, so I come on in secret when he’s busy with something else. I come on at least once every two or three days, but don’t always post. It depends on what interests me. But I love it. :blush:

2 Likes

yeah somewhat!!! I like the people who hang around here and I can talk about all of my issues with my friends. I mostly feel welcome and comfy so yeah I guess :bear:

1 Like

good on you @Saadiqah :heart:…nice to see you here :house_with_garden:
take care :alien:

I like this place, but sometimes I feel that we are on a road to nowhere.

1 Like