Is this a reliable site? does anyone know?

when it ends in

.edu?

e.g.,

Thankyou

2 Likes

All I know is, “edu” stands for “education”. In my experience such websites are legit.

3 Likes

Harvard is a prestigious university. Definitely reliable.

6 Likes

Stop derailing the thread.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure .edu is a safe site :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

2 Likes

What do you mean by uneducated? That’s mean. The moderators helped me a lot here.

@Zoe this website is a support forum for those with schizophrenia amongst others with schizophrenia.

He’s just mad that I closed his thread where he made a misogynistic remark. Don’t pay any attention to it. Now, please stop derailing @Zoe’s thread guys.

1 Like

yea i know that. why are you telling me?

it is also for those who do not have sz but have been or are affected by psychosis

1 Like

I guess I should have answered if this website is reliable or not. If you value the experience of other schizophrenics then, yes. If you are looking for experimental studies in the field of psychiatry then ask your pdoc.

1 Like

.edu like .gov is not available to the general public. They are trustworthy if you trust such institutions.

1 Like

Harvard is a world-renowned university, @Zoe . I would think you could trust its content

2 Likes

Psychosis is highly correlated with schizophrenia.

1 Like

I know it is a world famous university,just making sure that it is not a fake wannabe site or something.

1 Like

let us hope i am an anomaly then lol if that is the case

which i am not sure about if that is the case

since i read on an nhs site that many people only get psychosis once or twice like a considerable proportion of sufferers

2 Likes

@yinyang , she was asking about the site she linked in the OP.

1 Like

Oh right lol I’m so slow.

Now I understand his misunderstanding

@Zoe when I’m getting information from an .edu site I generally go to several of the top universities and then compare information. If there seems to be a consensus I’ll generally trust the information more.

3 Likes

I’m not going to be pulled into a debate with you. Just don’t do it again.