Is there any way to heal with food?

Staying on medication but using food to help. Is that possible?

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!!!
Yes it should compensate with food alone but would be expensive more than meds, as food intake also leds to specific thinking style, i have read it some where…

1 Like

I think eating healthy is good for anyone.

3 Likes

If I eat unhealthy on a regular basis I become depressed and negative. I worked out a few foods that I react particulary bad to, like potato crisps. I think it’s the oils in it. Sunflower oil and others.

My personal opinion:

• Everyone’s mental health benefits from a whole food rather than junk food diet. Even normies.
  • People with MH problems are relatively often sensitive to food. Either a healthy diet or also eliminating specific food because of sensitivities (f.e. gluten).
  • Benefits can be small or radical, depending on what works for your individual body.
  • We have no good way to predict what it does for each person, without just trying it out.

For me, a different diet seems to make the difference between wanting to die and enjoying my life, but it’s too early to say.

2 Likes

A sensible diet will improve your overall health and stability.

Welcome to the community.

Oh and sorry for being rude: welcome! :slight_smile:

Personally i swear by high protein, chicken etc.

Its a great mood lifter. And dont be afraid to take a good multi vitiman either.

And welcome. :slight_smile: x

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.