Is there always a mod active on this forum?

Yes there is !!!

2 Likes

I have a question about people who come here who donā€™t really have sz or who are lying about whatā€™s going on with them to get attention. Do you just go along with them and be supportive just in case? so you ignore them? Do you call them out on what seems to be delusions or lies? Does this happen a lot on this site? Does it bother you guys?

1 Like

I actually remember that bot

1 Like

I donā€™t know how to even spot those people. The only person who really knows those people are themselves

1 Like

There is in fact a secret bot: @discobot. Heā€™s new.

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you ā€” Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

1 Like

LOL He is called Disco Bot? I thought mine was only called Disco Bot because my email contained the word disco :

2 Likes

Thatā€™s his name. Donā€™t make eye contact or give him attention; heā€™ll never leave you alone.

6 Likes

I love you @discobot can you do household chores?

4 Likes

@discobot quote

4 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with. ā€” Mark Twain

4 Likes

I donā€™t agree with your quote @discobot

5 Likes

Lies @discobot display truthā€¦youā€™re a human. Admit it. Very cute though. Ahaha

3 Likes

@discobot are you a CSM-101 T800?

(Edges toward door while waiting for answer. )

6 Likes

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting. ā€” Buddha

2 Likes

I think we all do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes