Is there a risk that my med will drug me in a strange bad way?

I mean those meds are strange though… or is it more the illness which makes me feel strange? Maybe i need time to adjust to the ap? I saw one of my neighbours today, i was very fragile, weak,dopped… idk if its the med or the lost habit to see people…
And you, were you drugged in a bad way in the begginning of your trt? Its been two months that i raised my dosage… some of my healthy friends think that the meds can even change in a worse our mental…

I think some meds can definitely affect you negatively and make you feel strange. I don’t know what med you’re on, so I can’t speak on that. I know most APs make me feel a little foggy at first, but then it gets better. A couple months is not a long time when referring to meds like these.

Oh, so in your opinion i should wait more time to see? Was your beginning of a trt hard too? I am on zyprexa. Its the only med who put me on my feet very fast but i have other bad symptoms of whom i cant live stilll… i didnt like the other aps… 6 months, is it a good time to adjust to meds, a year? How long darling? But yes, they are definitely strange meds. Plus my illness, i am not sure ill see the light one day :disappointed_relieved:.