Schizophrenia.com

Is there a mind reading machine on us via a satellite or something?

Or is it really all in our heads? Because if so isn’t that great? We have nothing to worry about. It just seems like normal people cannot experience this.

You realize the technological challenges involved with that sort of endeavor?

We can’t even synthesize the spoken word, or interface with the mind… it’s not possible… (yet)

that voice to skull ■■■■ is bs… it’s even got a stupid name…

3 Likes

Sometimes I think so. There is no other way to explain many of the things I’ve been seeing and hearing.

1 Like

With the advancements in Nano technology, I would think that there are already Dragonfly drones flying around in our back yards. At least Gods been using them all this time.

1 Like

Nope. Sounds like paranoia.

2 Likes

Yeah, but saying it’s just paranoia sounds like something that the spy agencies will tell schizophrenics. I’m tired of being practiced on and want to be paid. hahahaha

1 Like

But now that I told them that, I’m going to have to … I forget the rest. hahahaha

1 Like

I had quite bad delusions over 15 years ago that I was communicated to by people using satellites. I know that there is no such technology, but at the time I seemed so real. It was just voices in my mind and bad delusions as I understand it now.

1 Like

Yeah, but we can send pictures back from Mars and probably sounds as well .

1 Like

I don’t think so. I’d rather think I am half-way to a “heaven” and people are somehow in-touch with me.

1 Like

Its just in our heads. But a person can recover.

1 Like

There is something from the source, it’s all made of the source and the beings that live there may be able to feel and see all of it.

Something like this is real. It’s all connected to that original thing where the beings live.

A guy said something about them last night and i went outside and they shot across the sky for me. Weird huh. They just shot across the sky for me after reading about them like that. Hallucination? hmmmmm.

2 Likes

I wonder if aliens have that tech… and bionics are a reality now. I’m not scared of the technology. I find it fascinating. I totally doubt any gov would tune in to us tho… too expensive

I honestly do not doubt the technology might exist. But it would be way too expensive and a waste of time monitoring us.