Is there a link in some certain sz people with being psychic

Once i read something “are you psychic”. The first thing it said was “before reading this, if you hear voices stop and don’t read any further”

was it a prophecy though? or an hallucination?

I don’t want to tease you anymore. It’s gone far enough already.

IDK…BUT…I like to think I have special powers from psychosis…a super hero

My voice told me what was gonna be on the tv in 6 second delays, it wasn’t vague and it was always right. It would say your gonna see a woman in a blue jumper or a man on a bike wearing a plead shirt, and the woman again. It did loads of them

Oy vey!

Of course you want to think you’re special or have some sort of powers,

Fact is, its a delusion.

You’re not a prophet and don’t have any special powers,

If you did you wouldn’t have to be trolling the sz forums for answers.

Everyone has special unique powers I agree. Everyone is special. Everyone is special @san_pedro!! You don’t have to be better than anyone. You exist as an equal necessary apart of the whole as everyone else. You’re important to your son and this forum and everyone else in your life. That’s what really counts. Life goes on. Round and round.

hallucinations, delusions of grandeur, belief in the paranormal are all characteristics that the doctor tick boxes for in the DSM criteria.

Of course, this site discourages this form of behaviour. I mean this site is sort of a place that welcomes szs, but doesn’t tolerate sz behaviour, which is weird to me, but I suppose acts as a grounder which is good in the long run. :slight_smile:

Don’t shoot the messenger,

I’m telling you the truth.

What do you think of my voice knowing what was on the tv? It didn’t make any wrong guess’s. It wasn’t a confirmation bias. I did not make any predictions.

your a lair…

I haven’t being delusional since 2010…so you lied

I’m not going to argue with you anymore,

Anyone with any sense can see that you’re delusional.