Is their anyway to get your libido back while on these medications?

I doubt it but just wondering

Not happened to me. It’s gone since forever.

Ya, me too. I’m at a zero. I am Ok with it, though

When I started risperdal I lost my libido. Now, I’ve recovered it, but my dose is very low.

1 Like

Mine has lowered but also because it makes me very sleepy at night so no love time as much

1 Like

my first meds sedated me. ironically helped me with self-control

There are supplements out there like Damiana, but I don’t know how much they help. I’ve lost my libido on Abilify, but I’m not concerned about it since I’m not dating anyway, though it could become a concern down the road if and when I date again.

1 Like

uh, I worked at that phramacy, bro…

lol lol just kidding

2 Likes

Did they have the rhino ■■■■■? It’s delicious

My doctor prescribed me buspirone to combat the sexual side effects of my medicine. It didt work for me, but other people have said it worked for them.

1 Like

Theres a caterpillar called the fuzzy cubensis that lives in the tree tops. If you boil it with bullion it produces aphrodisiac like effects. Be careful though because it resembles a gypsy moth which is deadly if eaten.

2 Likes

Also a deep sea snail if licked right can give back ones libido. It’s heavily guarded by urchin and Morey eel and you have to dive about 750 meters to get one.

1 Like

Try different meds. There are plenty to choose from.

1 Like

I’m on two antipsychotics and my libido is one of the only healthy things about me.

2 Likes

I was hypersexual in my life, and none of the things the doctors threw at me to treat schizophrenia stopped me on my sex drive.

I’m 67 years old now. So not so much with sex.

2 Likes

NO. I’ve been sexually dead for years now.

1 Like

15 years ago I tried amisulpride and that killed my libido, but it recovered when I was off the aps for awhile. Risperidone, paliperidone and quitiapine didn’t affect my libido too much. It’s the older aps that do for me. Try changing your med if the doc allows it.

I’d say it was very important since I can’t do recreational drugs anymore, all that is left are orgasms and to be without even that would make my life very miserable indeed. Reason enough to switch ap if you ask me.

Surely sarcosine that increases testosterone levels would increase libido?

I’m chemically castrating with Prozac but that suits me in my current predicament. If I skip a day it comes roaring back

I’ve heard that sarcosine is nothing but sugar.