Is the delusion of getting tortured for ever common

Is the delusions of hell or getting tortured for ever as common as mine

Hey @Jesse25, sorry for complaining about your posts a few months back, hope you dont take them personally.

I think it’s fixed as a religious delusions, which I really dont want to get into as I feel it would just fuel your delusions.

No not at all everone entitled to their own opinion

I know, I’m just trying to make amends for those I feel I wronged on this site.

I just here how religion helped alot of people and the voices keep saying that they are god and bunch of conspericieys around it more is what fueled it

Is the delusions of hell or getting tortured for ever as common as mine

This sounds like an accurate description of this forum!

1 Like

Sometime I have this delusion
I don’t know how common is this

If you think about it, this whole business of burning people alive forever is pretty sadistic, especially since religion requires total obedience and bottomless love of an invisible God to avoid this hell. Don’t do this to yourself. Any God worth worshipping would not torture people forever for such petty crimes.

3 Likes

Totally agree…

I think if you could imagine a worse scenario, your brain will probably try that too. But I am not sure if one exists. I think it is common because of how paranoia works and your brain thinking of all the worst possible scenarios.

2 Likes

With regards to being tortured, hearing voices 24/7 is like a broadcast could be discribed in terms of torture due to some of the dark use of blackmail, NLP attempts or the hate speech that comes with the ability to hear disenbodied voices.
I think tortured would be too strong a word as it indicates actual bodly pain, like being waterboarded or something, I would say it’s like being tormented instead.

1 Like

Yep it’s wat I think May be the case too. It’s a disease that tries to scare u I mean people get the most ridiculous beliefs and bizarre beliefs and wat they all have in common is that they cause a huge fright

2 Likes

I have the idea (hopefully a delusion) of being tortured 5 years from now, for 10,000 years, after which I create some banking security business. I’m kind of hoping it’s a scared straight idea as I have been paralyzed by fright for the last 3 months.

Without getting religious, I feel like If I’m not an evangelical, I will never escape the computer simulation or worse that I’ll never be cured of schizophrenia. Maybe I’ll suffer a terrible fate or death or get abducted by aliens or something.

I hope I don’t trigger people and that I’m not breaking the rules. I just wanted to talk about how I feel sometimes.

Your not breaking any rules

1 Like

My voices say its forever for me

My voices keep saying iam gonna get unlimited pain when die with the worst humiliation centered around geting eaten by dogs and drowning it suks

Blissk22 Ask your voices to prove it! nothing will happen, they might trick you by scarrying you or mocking but thats about all they can do, just within you mind tell them to ■■■■ yourselfs.

1 Like

I have asked them to prove it but they wont and the only thing they did that’s close to proof is make me forget moments in my life and say they cloned me and say it wasn’t me

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.