Is sz a giant con?

i felt like originally sz was a way to take my rights away, when there criminal charges were bogus. but then a year later i began to hallucinate. so now i know its real and they diagnosed me in the prodromal stage. when i say there criminal charges were bogus, i got arrested hiking home, about 5 miles from my house, i was hiking back from the greyhound station in cincinnati. i got put in jail, and then they transported me to the hospital and diagnosed me and medicated me. i thought the whole thing was bogus at the time and felt very normal. i would have never been diagnosed if i had not chosen to hike home but got a taxi home. i learned my lesson and stop hiking to and from the greyhound station but paying the $50 bucks for a cab when i took trips.

2 Likes

maybe the cop didn’t like my long hair and beard i don’t know, and decided i was criminal for walking home. got away with it 5 or 6 times before i got arrested. was only 2 miles from the state line where it happened. no drugs on me and no weapons, but still got sent to jail. he could’ve just drove me home but decided otherwise. living without a car is not a crime god damn it.

3 Likes

They got me when I was about 26.

I am VERY grateful.

2 Likes

I thought it said giant corn. :joy:

newmain-108

4 Likes

A Chinese voice told me it was. I think it’s been a strategy for dumb jealous people.

2 Likes

Not a con, but a curse.

3 Likes

I think its about controlling others.

1 Like

@anon16583342 Extreme stress is mentioned as a risk factor for me . How that can be objectively assessed is anyone’s guess. What may be extremely stressful for one person may be ‘water off a duck’s back for another’.

1 Like

I feel like I’ve been swindled out of my teen years. I got this crap disease when I was 12, but I don’t really care about my life anymore. I got some bad news the other day (not psych related), and I really don’t give much of a flying duck if I step off early. Ain’t nobody getting off this MF’er alive anyway. Screw it.

2 Likes

You can objectively measure stress by quantifying the person’s behavioral response to the stress. It is just like measuring a phobia.

Maybe I’ll reply in more detail tomorrow, but I do have to go to bed now. Always nice chatting with you, @firemonkey

1 Like

If you’re saying that level of stress can only be rated on an individual basis I’d tend to agree with you. Trying to set levels of stress that are applicable to everyone is far more problematic .

1 Like

I think about half of it is true.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.