Is suicidal ideation about wanting to die

Or is obsessing over someone who died also part of it …or not wanting to see anyone and meet anyone and wanting to disappear also part of it … what about me wanting to donate my brain as a living Donar a psychosis but still

@anon80629714, I’m glad your back. I don’t think you need to be shy about wanting to think about death. After all, it happens to all of us. We instinctively avoid danger so I’d say you’re ok. Maybe just feeling a bit morbid.

2 Likes

I think it’s unhealthy. You should talk to someone about it, like a therapist

1 Like

I had a psychotherapist and she kept pushing me to go work i pushed myself till I ended up in hospital never a cbt therapist again

2 Likes

Tell your psychiatrist, illogical thoughts and obsessions are from psychosis.

2 Likes

Ok. I’m sorry. I still think a different therapist might help. And explain to the new therapist what happened with the last therapist

2 Likes

It can also be trauma related and autism but the psychosis definitely happened that landed me in hospital

1 Like

I had unhealthy thoughts and obsessions when in psychosis. For how long have you been on meds?

1 Like

It started to get bad when I started sertraline two days in … I reported it as it happened once but then they still decided to increase 4 weeks later and then a month after it was full blown

1 Like

I’ve been on them 9 weeks

1 Like

On antipsychotics? ADs can worsen psychosis but your Drs should know more.

Yes on antipsychotic I have been on it 9 weeks I feel worse but no psychosis

1 Like

Just let your Drs know everything including what you told us about donating your brain.

1 Like

That was during psychosis

1 Like

Oh ok yea thats why I said psychosis bcz I had similar thoughts when in psychosis. So now you’re better? Whats worsening?

1 Like

The overthinking is pretty intense and I split with the partner because I spent so much time away from him the guilt is driving me insane

1 Like

Though still friends

1 Like

Give it time it will get better, while psychotic I told my parents to never visit me in mental hospital, a month passed and they didnt visit. I had no where to go when discharged so I ended up changing my mind by calling them to pick me up.

1 Like

I don’t think I can … it was an emotional relationship only

1 Like

It’s not wanting to die so much as not being able to stop planning for it in my case. It’s weird. I’ll keep eating healthy so my heart doesn’t take me out while shopping for good rope to hang myself with. Which is why I’ve now got friggin’ Wellbutrin stashed everywhere. Not running out of that shite again, lemme tell you.

2 Likes