Is someone LGBT here?

Despite my age, I am 100% sure that I’m a lesbian

1 Like

We have lots of LGBT members, and this is an LGBT-friendly forum. :slight_smile: I’m gay.

5 Likes

I’m Bisexual and despite my age I sometimes wonder if I’m a lesbian too.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m bisexual. Basically. I am open to it if it happens I would not necessarily shun it away. But I do really like guys too

1 Like

why do gay people not say their ‘‘homosexual’’ instead of the word ‘‘gay’’? imo homosexual sounds better

I don’t know how that word is used in Ireland but I associate that word with homophobia.

but the word homosexual was way before the word gay was invented…who was the person who invented the word gay i wonder

“Gay men themselves seem to have been behind the driving thrust for this new definition as they felt (and many still do), that “homosexual” is much too clinical, sounding like a disorder.”

2 Likes

Throughout the centuries of time ever wonder who was the first gay or lesbian couple? and what year it happened?

1 Like

Why would there be a first human gay or lesbian couple? I’m sure it’s been going on for as long as there have been couples and before we even became human.

3 Likes

so in your opinion there was no first gay couple? throughout history

1 Like

Homosexuality is pretty much the norm in advanced animal life. It’s not a human thing. Neither is forming couples. So no, I don’t think there was a first.

3 Likes

imo there was a first throughout history, example first smoker ect…imo there has 2 b a first and a begining …the origins the start…makes more sense like

1 Like

So you think there was a first heterosexual couple too?

yes but i can’t prove it, no one can atm

1 Like

Hey @Mrs.Kitty. I am trans and asexual. There are loads of LGBT folks here and the site has many LGBT staff members.

2 Likes

The first gay couple recorded in History was Adam and Steve.

(rim shot) :wink:

3 Likes

I’m bi. Married to a man, though and monogamous.

1 Like

seems most of the mods here are lgbt?

1 Like

Most, but not all. As far as I know, anyways.

1 Like