Is solpisism delusional?

In my system the soul is as much a creation of the devil as it is the body, both entertaining a purely simulated experience. Dreams are important, as I’ll try to argue in a future post. The truth be said, switching to Latuda has impaired my intellectual fluency, and I’m frankly worried. Hard not to be paranoid on this point.

1 Like

Then, paraphrasing Plato, there is only one thing for SZs to do, become philosophers.

1 Like

I think therefore I code. Hehehe…

2 Likes

Physics or stem in general is best for schizophrenics if they can do it in my opinion.

1 Like

We may be the only members here who have read sextus and plato etc.

1 Like

Descartes appears to be quite popular!

1 Like

I have a copy of metaphysics by Aristotle. That and Principia. Both I cannot read lol.

1 Like

I liked Henry Thoreau. He kept it simple.

Ideas that cannot be proven or disproven belong in the waste bin. They will just clutter your mind with garbage

The problem with replying to a solipsist is what’s the point? They don’t believe I’m a real being, so how can I tell them anything they don’t already know.

It’s the only unusual belief I literally can’t reply to without feeling like it’s pointless to do so. The other ones at least acknowledge me as a real person who can help.

A lot of valid points here.

I claim to have proven it, but in any case, the apparent improvability of a proposition has not always turned to be so, and much can be learnt from such debates.

That’s not quite what I claim. I -and a great many people around the world- believe that there is only one individual, but unlike many of these people, I also believe the problem of oneness of consciousness is conflated with the challenges surrounding solipsism.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.