Is smoking on someone else’s place of business property rude?

My stepmom and sister did it yesterday at a place that is blatantly against smoking but they smoked outside

(Is talking about smoking against forum rules? @Bowens @anon4362788.)

2 Likes

No. You know it isn’t if you read the rules.

2 Likes

Okey doke thanks. I was thinking that cos nicotine is a kind of drug idk so

1 Like

And made a thread about everything in relation to tabbacco.

1 Like

A lot of medical facilities and even some hotels all say they are smoke free now. Even outside. I think it’s ridiculous and just smoke in my car in the parking lot. At the hospital we go to you have to walk a half a mile from the ER to get to the Walgreens parking lot where you can smoke.

2 Likes

Usually, people are asked not to smoke inside or outside near an entrance/exit forcing non-smokers to have to run the gauntlet of nicotine addicts (which is really disgusting). At some places you’re expected to abstain from smoking entirely (schools).

2 Likes

My stepmom and sister smoked in the church parking lot. My dad was pissed.

1 Like

Can’t see that being a big deal.

2 Likes

What’s his problem? Lol

1 Like

They banned smoking indoors at pubs etc here in 2006

You can pretty much smoke wherever you want outside

Some cafes have smoking and non smoking tables, but they can’t enforce it as you’re outside

I try and be as polite to non smokers as possible, so if someone does say something to me I am within my right to tell them to mind their own business

1 Like

They were smoking on someone else’s property without asking permission. My dad just thought it was rude

2 Likes

yea i would prob ask if it’s ok to smoke outside at their place myself.

2 Likes

Not only that. My dad hates that my stepmom smokes. He complains about it all the time

1 Like

Well I smoke too. And I’m smoking hot. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

You silly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I used to go to LSU. It’s a big campus. The whole thing is smoke free now. It’s like a small city inside the city. The football stadium is smoke free and I hide and smoke cigarettes in it. Last season I went to every home game except one. Only got busted once. All the smokers do it.

2 Likes

They should have designated smoking areas. I mean I guess they should. I can’t imagine being addicted to cigs and not being able to smoke all day. That would be difficult.

2 Likes

I am not going out much,cause smoking is banned everywhere. Outside and inside in pubs,cafeterias and restaurants.

2 Likes

I remember the days of designated smoking sections in restaurants.

2 Likes

Even in airplanes

2 Likes