Is my husband being selfish?

Loke, he is Autistic. he was a virgin age 35 when we met, he has not once made a sexual move towards me
He is now 48 and he is not sexual
He is Romantic Asexual … I’m lucky I don’t need to be ruled by my partner’s penis and have a husband unlikely to cheat

1 Like

possibly can join them - depends how many work mates go - i forgot that we were discussing this!!!

Thanks!

That makes sense. Listen I think every guy needs a man cave but all the other expenses I would try to curb. He’s going overboard.

I don’t mean this is a bad way but I think people with Autism are kinda centered on getting their own needs met. Selfish as a means of survival.

1 Like

I know that asking for an open relationship is a for sure sign that the relationship is in trouble.

what open relationship?

It was something that you were considering in one of your past posts.

yes - think i was horny
big wow - how could anything be less important than something i said ■■■■■■■ ages ago?

I guess it was a bit of a silly suggestion.

Nvm then

I didn’t realise people never go to holidays with people on such circumstances but I guesss the norm is no.

1 Like

Do you have money to spare? Are your husband’s “requests” going to put any financial hardship for you? Will they prevent you from getting something you want? Are you sure you can trust him to go on holiday alone?

I say we form a mob and get HIM!!! JK lol Maybe he’s a bit of a loner, I know I fail at relationships cause i get a trapped feeling and want to be alone

1 Like

thanks

at the minute we had a windfall and have had a chance to spend more than usual - this is fast running out, tho not yet
if he has his own holiday, man cave, (model railway) and a drive done nicely and another car, he might be letting it all hang out a bit…
its also on the prospect of a better paid job which he will probably get

I guess it is all his stuff - and stuff he could not afford necessarily without the hopeful state of higher pay - we’ll know in a couple months.

I can’t even think of anything I want specifically apart from jewellery

Other than a glass brick feature wall
i guess my time to have good ideas will definitely happen at some point

yes that sounds right Loke

both things you said

You’d better save some money for that moment.

1 Like

Yeah - i keep treating him like a kid whom i love unconditionally and want him to have everything … not going to be a lot left even with a promotion

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.