Is longing a better state then chaos

You know when you miss someone you really like being around. You quit thinking about who they are and what they said so much… you just feel a cold warmth of sorts. The recognition of what was accented by the imposed control of knowing it’s going to be a long time until you are with that person again.

It’s not the best state to be in… It’s kind of sad, almost depressive.

It’s better than a drinking binge though. It’s better than seemingly endless time wasted trying to track people down and have experiences with them that can’t really compare.

The vanity of the self… trying to perpetuate… a neurosis in itself.

The recognition of the presence of psychosis and the frustrating acceptance of all the changes it’s forced on you. How if it is fed it will keep you there. Perpetually invalid… perpetually defending the self.

No, I choose longing. Somber and wholesome… I didn’t deserve that chaos. If I seek excitement I will falter and slide. I’d rather sit here and feel this. This displeased state of being alone, with that small hint that someone out there might actually care and help me out. The essential friend I may have finally found.

Longing it is… so it goes.

(@Rhubot oh well, oh well, oh well.)

6 Likes

I know exactly what you mean, a sweet ache that almost vibrates, like an eternal indrawn breath. The simplest movements feel considered and profound.

4 Likes

People always seem perfect until they move in with you.

2 Likes

hah but your a woman… we don’t vibrate… we have moments of psuedo hardness that make us smile

1 Like

yar… righteo… that’d be a god damned terror

(once she has the keys… who’s in my bed when I leave?)

I long the most for Heaven. I just want to go home. No, I’m not suicidal. Just being honest.

4 Likes

Good to hear from you juke!

1 Like

Likewise ! @Azley I hope you have a wonderful life with lots of friends.

2 Likes

ah mate… thanks.
I hope to… still working on it

1 Like

Ha, well that’s a little different :dromedary_camel:

2 Likes

ah thanks erratica… makes it comprehensive… but that was to rhubes…

wow though girls virbrate with need… god damn,

2 Likes

Right, if anyone asks, I was never here :spy: :angel:

2 Likes

willies eh? I’ve never met one.

1 Like

ah ah ah… you’re damned right.

2 Likes

Depends on where you pick your women up at.

Well you can’t get them at the dollar general (unless you go around back)

1 Like

@erratica… I’m surprised by your humor hah… I expected that might put a lot of people off

1 Like