Is it your heritage?

like your dad let you care for an offspring of his pet, or you let your child care for an offspring of your pet? or your family has a pet family tree?

Me no comprende

2 Likes

heritage is another word for inheritance.

how did you get your pet?

Didn’t know that. My parents are the technical owner of my cat but I still consider him mine. My birds I bought and all the stuff for them myself.

1 Like

My birds were $21 each. But I couldn’t put a price on their life’s. They’re priceless. I like to think I rescued them from petco.

2 Likes

oh. so if the cat had an offspring or chain of offsprings, you don’t really have a say as to if your child can care for the offspring(s) when you’re away forever

Lol not sure what u mean still. But I’d take my cat in if my parents couldn’t care for him anymore. He can’t have children though. He’s neutered. Most vets will tell you to neuter or spay the cat because they get aggressive or moody and stuff if you don’t take away their ability to have children. My cat would be a pimp if he wasn’t neutered. He’s never met a female cat since his birth but he’s an alpha male for sure.

1 Like

I’m sure my birds are both male. They get along well regardless. They say if u buy a nesting kit for them if they’re opposite genders they will lay eggs. My sister has four hens but you need a rooster for them to lay eggs that will hatch. They’ll lay eggs regardless though but only good for eating if no roosters around.

1 Like

if i get a pet, i would let it have children methinketh. although the aggressiveness and moodiness might be a bit too much for me. i don’t know.

1 Like

Ahaha! Surely you jest. Your cat is the technical owner of you and you parents! :smile_cat:

1 Like

my family tree would coexist with an animal family tree. that would be pretty cool. though taking care of 3 animals would be a lot of responsibility.

if the parents keeps reproducing though, that might become an issue. but i could plan or research something to naturally deal with that…

i’m taking care of my pets and my in laws pets. over in our apartment we have a dog a cat and a bird plus our two lizards. pretty soon we will have two more cats that are my partner’s uncle’s cats.