?{[Is it True]}?

@ATARI
I think people care a lot, especially doctors and nurses.

Yeah perhapsā€¦,

But the ones in charge get to go homeā€¦,

The ones with an ā€œillnessā€, like myself, donā€™t get that opportunityā€¦ . ā€¦

Wellā€¦when our reality changes from one-i-like to one-i-dont, we usually have the option to try and change with itā€¦to adapt. And we can always learn to accept though thatā€™s the harder option. Focusing on the negative, or bitchinā€™ about it never helps the individualā€¦:v:

Trueā€¦,

Endlessly complaining about problems without any real purposeful meaning, to instead think you deserve the entire universe with no actual work towards meaningful goals is wasting everythingā€™s time in thus sphere of creationism.

All while there is very sincere and destructive suffering going on all aroundā€¦,

But not speaking out with your little voice to what matters to you importantly is also wasting time and energy to please the indifference of the meaninglessā€¦,

In the end nothing winsā€¦ . ā€¦

1 Like

I can agree with that. I am just a minute speck in the scheme of the Universe. Most of what I do in this life matters only to the few that know me. But my reality matters to me. I seek purpose. I seek challenge. Comfort zones are only good for a little while before they become too boring. Support from others is vital to the sz because without others believing in them, they will see no reason to believe in themselves and the condition will only become worse. But in this meager life, it may be also useful to set up walls that we can try to bring down. A game we know we will always win is no fun at all. That is why I think a hell would be more fun than a heaven.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.