Is it true that schizophrenias die early

Sorry to hear that Dustypages I hope your situation improves.

1 Like

I honestly think I wonā€™t live past 65ā€¦ Everyone on my biological dadā€™s side but for my grandma have died at or around 65 and my momā€™s side lives up to 70 but they are healthy and determined to prove Drā€™s wrong lol

Iā€™ve been told itā€™s ego, that you donā€™t want to die.

I just want it to be quick, and not 8 days laying in bed dying.

2 Likes

Not for those of us who donā€™t have kids. We miss the grandparent/Depends/nursing home years because God doesnā€™t want us to be alone with an occasional message on our phones from our favorite nieces/nephews.

Hmm.

What Is Scary?.

Life?.

(OR)

Death?.

Life Is A Circle Of Nature. It Includes All Of Everything Being, Living, And Breathing. . .

Death Is Jus A Subtraction From What We Can Sense Here On Earth With Senses. . .

Energy Never Disappears. . .

No Need To Thank Meā€¦, Itā€™s What I Doā€¦, Youā€™re Welcome (!!!).

Now Go Out And Enjoy Some Tea And Lunch With No More Fear To Be Scared Of. . .

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

P.s. If You Try The Best You Can, The Best You Can Is Good Enough. . . . . . .

1 Like

Itā€™s like many have pointed out. Schizophrenics tend to smoke, be overweight , get diabetes and the like. These are some of the things that contribute to early deaths.

Unfortunately, all 3 of those apply to me.lol. Oh well, we all die eventually.

Thanks @anon83141956 .i mean life is just lost its stardust for me.i have no kids and i don t want it because i would be terrible father plus i m not healthy at all.and when you don t have kids life just became dull after 40.you just live for keep going.lame

5 Likes

Everyone that is born will one day have to die without exception. Some die very young, or even in the womb. I know many people from my High School days who have died already. Life is unpredictable. A hundred or two hundred years ago many of us would already be dead due to minor illness. If you take care of yourself it is possible to live a good life even with schizophrenia. There is nothing to worry about. Live in the present moment and do good things each day.

I think schizophrenic people are more accident prone because of cognitive and negative effects as well so more likely to have accident and die.

Same here. I donā€™t want to die of a lingering disease. I want it to be quick, like a massive heart attack.

1 Like

I prefer a gun shot to the brain, maybe I will go to the US for that as guns are legal there.

I read that the brain doesnt feel pain or any other sensation.

I wouldnā€™t dwell on it. You have a ways to go before you die. You never know. Things might turn around, and you might be a great man.

1 Like

The Naprosyn for my arthritis did a number on my kidneys. I no longer take it.

1 Like

john nash died in accident
he was 87 :exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:
be positive!!

I negate that as my brain feels horrific pain in the form of migraines every day. Or, maybe you know more about it?

1 Like

I will die tmrrw if I donā€™t get some things under control. Iā€™m a mess

Iā€™m sorry youā€™re having a bad dayā€¦ Can your family help you to see things more clearly?

You probably shouldnā€™t have junked the two guys who showed interest, (Iā€™m assuming thatā€™s what happened.)

Next time you get a nibble, I would recommend walking away from the screen, for 10 minutes if it feels overwhelming!

I know it goes over your head, but thereā€™s things like power and leverage that occur in relationship dynamics, and making these ā€˜dudesā€™ wait and wonder, is totally fair game.

My mom said that when you have a bad day, the next one is usually much better. Lol.

1 Like

What about:
ā€œIs it true that schizophrenics never get born
&
never die?ā€

Hey thanks for the support mate.

Basically Iā€™ve decided to come off dating sites by today cos clearly I canā€™t handle it.
At least not atm.
Hope youā€™re wellā€¦

1 Like