Is it tougher to be male or female and schizophrenic?

Do you worship women as your superior?

I tend to think women as better people than most men. so most women are superior since I consider being nicer is superior.

Based on my experience, women have just as much of a propensity for evil, if not greater than men.

edit - decided to erase post.

We should have a nice chat. I have the same problem but I have learned to live well with it and manage it. I used to be extremely angry and acted out on it, I still lift weights but itā€™s cathartic and healthy sublimation, I used to be a martial artist and competitive powerlifter back in the day, I went too far with those activities and had to quit. I know how being angry makes you feel better than feeling depressed, that anger and hate give you a feeling of power and can be used to do things, I know all about this, this is me. However I got on medications and I learned how to control myself pretty well.

Private message me if you would like to talk about this. I would be glad to give you my advice on dealing with anger and hate laced with psychosis. It is the story of my life. Itā€™s dark, itā€™s twisted, itā€™s who I actually am without medication. Acceptance is a big part of it. Being an angry and hateful person is not all that we are, we can and some of us do become known for different traits than being angry, misunderstood, demonic, ect., and I am known for keeping that part of me under control while being so much more, I really mean so much more than just an angry young man. Iā€™m only 21.

And as for being male or female and having this, I think women have it easier because they have an easier time getting married and finding someone to care for them, while men are expected to be providers. If I was female, I would just be hot and find a well to do man to marry. I mean that. I am hot, but I am a man, I have had sex with seven people in the past year and made out with a few more people, I mean people like my body but they want nothing to do with being a part of my life. They just want sex, it sucks, there is no romance in my life and I grow tired of it- nevertheless, I take the casual sex because itā€™s like a drug, sex is pretty awesome and it makes me feel good.

I still have anger issues. I just live with it. Try a 200 rep heavy weight volume training workout and see if you calm down afterwards and feel betterā€¦ Or try powerlifting, like deadlifting three times your own weight five times and then some bodybuilding exercises. Or try getting a few belts in Krav Maga, that will drain you. LOL, I am halfway joking, but I am halfway serious.

This ā– ā– ā– ā–  does not just go away any time soon. Itā€™s a curse, but it doesnā€™t have to control us or take our lives away from us, not unless we donā€™t fight it.

1 Like

My entity says schizophrenic guys learn more than schizo girls.

pansdisease and I seem to be the only ones awake here and weā€™re both males.

The rest of you seem to be robots. No offense.

Iā€™ve noticed even women with a glimmer of the truth are too impotent minded to see the greater extent of the situation.

Unless they are spoon fed esoteric knowledge, in which case their mouths are quickly nozzledā€¦

In theory anyways.

Huh I didnā€™t think about it like that.

But no, I think girls go for the ā€œdamagedā€ guys with hopes of ā€œfixingā€ them about the same that guys ā€œwhite-knightā€ over the girls. Just depends on your looks and the person really.

Iā€™d say both genders have it pretty darn bad.

2 Likes

Mwahahahahaha-heā€™s found us out, ladies

1 Like

I think its more difficult for men actually because we live in a culture where men donā€™t express theyā€™re feelings much as women.
and they are less likely to ask for help. I think the male suicide rate is higher that kind of says it all.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure what study this ā€œscientific factā€ came from but I would like to point out that it is simply not true. Both male and female brains cease development in the 20ā€™s. (Or rather, certain parts of the brain cease developmentā€¦other parts-neural pathways- continue to develop over your entire lifespanā€¦)

Iā€™m a neuroscience major so I have also been learning about brain development, but I looked this up again anyways to make sure nothing had changed, and I could find no information backing this statement.

2 Likes

love you anna how does it feel to be put in your place by a female neuro scientist?LOL

Now this I agree with. (If youā€™re american, I canā€™t speak for other countries) Anyways here in the US men get a lot of flak for expressing issues like this, and as a result are a lot less likely to seek help in therapy.

Itā€™s highly depressing to me. The whole concepts of what is ā€œmasculineā€ and ā€œfeminineā€ are really just barriers that divide the two sexes. They just need to be thrown out the window. To me, a person is a person. And no one should have to feel embarrassed or ā€œweakā€ for sharing things that trouble them, regardless of gender.

1 Like

oh no now men will tell you that oh you have equality now you cant ask for any more all we ever were asking was out is basic human rights!

Alright, Iā€™m going to assume youā€™ve had several or even numerous negative experiences with women over your lifetime? Perhaps had a bad female role model or a poor relationship with your mother or an aunt or something? Experienced rejection?

Itā€™s an entirely natural response of humans to then generalize these negative experiences to cover all women, because it is easier to hate all women then accept another into your life and have the risk of being hurt again. In this way, your hatred keeps you safe and might even be a sort of defense mechanism.

There are countless other people who use this defense mechanism, and while it is natural, it is not helpful to you, and will hinder you in many aspects of life. (Forming healthy relationships, denying yourself access to positive experiences with women, possibly interfering with day-to-day interactions with women ie coworkers, peers, etc.) It would do best for you to break down that generalization and just see people as individuals, rather than their gender.

However, I honestly donā€™t think anyone on an online forum can help you do that. Youā€™re the only one who can change you.

Builders always look at me and say alright love any chance of a cuppa? I stand there and think would it be so hard for you to call me professor Greer? Germaine Greer.