Is it the meds or the illness?

I’ve been feeling good lately. My moods been pretty good. I just don’t know if it is due to my med change or if my illness has reached mania. My moods been lighter, I find I am more willing to do my chores.

Do you feel like taking crazy risks, spending tons of money, or having lots of sex? If you’re still a functional person, it is probably the meds.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help. I didn’t think of it like that.

when i get hypomania (mild mania) everything looks way brighter, ill see green grass and just be like Woaaaaah! that grass is so green!!! or the sky is so blue!!! WOW! and ill just be laughing at lots of things and just in an overall excited euphoric mood. with the urge to do something a bit wild.

1 Like

If you’re feeling good, I wouldn’t complain. When life is good, take time to enjoy it - sentiently not semantically. :hatching_chick: :hatched_chick:

2 Likes

My inlaws are taking advantage of my good mood. They are keeping me from calling my mom. Which is good and bad but they attribute my change in attitude to not speaking to my parents. I keep telling them that’s not it

Of course they would take your improvement and make it all about them. These people…

1 Like

Enjoy your recent good mood as much as you can. As long as you’re not delusional or hallucinating it’s probably not the illness.

1 Like