Schizophrenia.com

Is it still slow for anyone else?

The site has been really hit and miss for me. I’ve been getting a lot of Bad Gateway pop-ups.
Sometimes its Ok and other times it won’t let me on.

I’m using an older computer true. I don’t own a smart phone or an Ipad.

same here…

Slow and not running smoothly on my iPhone.

It is slow for me too.

Peace be with you Ridgerunner

It’s weird, when I’m not logged in it’s a good speed, as soon as I log in it slows WAY down and gives me error messages and time-out messages.

I have to admit, when I got a time out message I thought I was in trouble for something. I see the smiley faces are gone again… Sad.

VERY slow for me on iPhone. And getting a lot of bad gateway messages.

Hoping it gets fixed soon!

Blessings,

Anthony

I have been having the same problems with the site. I thought it was just AOL, which is the browser that I normally use.

Sometimes the loading symbol animation just keeps on going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going and going …

@SzAdmin

Um… SZ admin? Um… the site just let me post a few likes and then I realized that I wasn’t logged in.

Sorry about that. Unless that is meant to happen now with the improvements.

It’s also let me access a reply box when I wasn’t logged in.

I backed out and logged in properly. It wasn’t my intention not to log in, but the site is faster when I’m not logged in, so I log in and out a lot so I can access a section. I get bad gate way error’s if I’m switching form Diagnosed to Creativity So I log out and then get on the section and log back in.

It’s cool and all… is being able to do all this with out logging in a new feature of the upgrade improvement?

Oh sad, most the little icons are gone again. :question: wait, their back. :smiley:

Testing for the first time today :slight_smile:

eta it was faster for me this time

its been completely malfunctioning giving me 504 bad gateway for the last 24 hours. Obviously is working right now for me though

it is a little bit better for me today but yesterday i saw a tortoise go faster !
take care

i spoke too soon !!
take care

slow loading again but not as slow as the first time

yesterday was faster

I’m getting very confused as to why when I’m not logged in the site is fine but as soon as I log in, super slow.

Still super slow in loading for me. And the notification button hangs for a long time before showing notifications.

Tuesday, Feb 11, 9 am CST

It wouldn’t be schizophrenia.com if the forums worked as intended. :wink:

Yeah its gone haywire for me too -

Very slow for me. Almost unusable.

Just seeing if I can upload a comment without a bad gate way error.

Poor SZ admin… We’re rooting for you.

But why is the site so quick when I’m not logged in and then it only goes haywire when I am logged in.