Is it possible to trust the universe too much?

I am getting these messages.

1 Like

The universe can’t guide you to any place you don’t want to go already. If you rely on the universe for guidance, you’re going to be very lost, since it is basically chaos. Maybe a greater intelligence understands it all, but to man, it is chaos, and you have to give yourself a direction through it.

3 Likes

I know how inviting ideas of reference can be, and they really make a person feel special, but I tried following them and got nowhere fast. The majority of direction comes from within, and once your moral compass is set, and you’re confident in it, then the universe will accommodate your ambition and give you favour.

3 Likes

I received many coincidental ‘messages’ before I became psychotic. I think it was my hyper dopaminergic mind. a precursor thing to full blown psychosis in my case. Be careful not to get carried away if u can.

3 Likes

I recently made the conscious decision to quit listening to “messages from Gd” or “the Universe”. I think these were delusions of reference or may have been, idk.

5 Likes

So its true, we are microbes ?

I think that was a really good decision @SkinnyMe

2 Likes

How come? You lost your faith?

2 Likes

I have pronoia. I feel I am the purpose of the universe. A bit grandiose

1 Like

We don’t know if they are ghosts, or
our brains do what they shouldn’t do. Unknown senses ?

1 Like

One friend of mine, told me that usually people work with 10% of their brain activated. Maybe we, schizophrenics, use more and we can sense more things

2 Likes

@Om_Sadasiva I don’t think that’s right :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Me neither dude. I think they try to make us feel special because we have a deficiency, a disability

2 Likes

Open portals in my head to the stars

No, @Om_Sadasiva, I haven’t lost my faith. Gd still talks to me even though I don’t do Lectio Divina anymore. Gd is greater than my journaling.

2 Likes

The unknown gd.

Om is right. There’s a name for it.

2 Likes

The universe is the mother of it all

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.