Is it possible to see out of someone else’s eyes?

My voices said summer? I figured that’s when they will come back

Your right as well, very nice post :heart:. However my deluded mind thinks they are giving me a long break because they feel guilty about what they will be putting me through when they come back (they said they would be making me go insane and that I won’t be coming back from it)

So wait for summer and see how it goes

1 Like

Voices lie. It’s just the negative part of the subconscious. Best thing you can do is stop dwelling on it and live your life.

1 Like

Has anyone seen my thread about how we all got it coming? Can you appreciate that

1 Like

Did you think I am giving myself a break subconsciously? Btw can you post your thread where we all got it coming I didn’t see it

Thanks for the help everyone

https://forum.schizophrenia.com/t/we-all-have-it-coming/160971/2

1 Like

Is that what you meant (RE above post)? You process things really quickly

Yeah I do 151515

1 Like

People have similar dreams and see the same symbolic images. Maybe this contribution helps a little.

1 Like

Yung used to talk about a collective unconscious, maybe this is what you refer to?

I think its a delusion then u hallucinated the evidence for it, its happend to me a lot and makes it real tricky to get insight but i hope you do. My advice is distraction so you are not obsessing with the idea, take your mind off it for a while, this is the only way i could gain insight was looking back after i let go.

2 Likes

Creative power resides in Jesus…avoid doing what people want…do what Jesus wants…as I have said before, if you have food to eat and clothes to wear focus on keeping it that way…God bless you…

Dr. Adejuyigbe Busayo

I’m not going to get into religion. I think Schizophrenia is a 100% physical material phenomenon happening within the highly complex brain. I don’t know if that matters, but in that context it gives me the power to functionally improve my symptoms by believing in a materialistic world with rules, and properties that are well understood.

When you apply your beliefs to your own experience you are going on a deep end into a conceptual space that in all likelyhood is just being distorted by your own illness.

There are some philosophical insights to take from being delusional, from being able to be psychotic, but for the large part, that game is all about emotional highs of psychosis and chasing them.

In essence you are just after the gratification and ego-boosting elements of what your delusions tell you about your importance within the world.

I hope you understand that you should continue seeking treatment, and that your interactions with people, aren’t being impacted by these hidden factors you perceive.

1 Like

Your own voices can of course see out of your eyes. They are in your head. That’s not peculiar. No one else’s or their voices can see out anyone else’s eyes. That’s not possible.

2 Likes

Thank you for the rational post Tom, but the Many coincidences that I’ve experienced from the start of my illness leads me to believe it is real people. I still can’t explain how they see out of my eyes.

I was in my room one day listening to ‘ownie’ (one of the voices I hear, he’s someone I met in real life and is in the IRA) he was telling me to go on the run. So I booked my bus ticket. I went to the bus station but I couldn’t go through with it. When I was on the way home I met ‘ownie’ coming the opposite way in his car. He gestured to me like ‘what are you doing coming back?’ So that’s one of the reasons I think it’s real.

2 Likes

Geez man. I’m glad you didn’t go through with it.

1 Like

For some context: the IRA were after me because of what I said to an old work colleague (who’s in the IRA) I noticed lots of cars driving by my house and I was followed. I thought my phone was tapped so I quizzed this phone repair guy who was working on the phone line outside my house, I asked him his name and what he was doing, which he was taken aback by. Shortly after this The voices started and berated me for talking to this man saying that I uncovered the IRAs secret. To avoid being killed they said I would have to join the IRA, or go on the run.This went on for months. This guy ownie is one of the guys who wants me to go on the run as opposed to joining the IRA. Also this guy ownies voice started BEFORE I met even met him. Another coincidence which I can’t ignore and leads me to believe it’s real.

2 Likes