Is it possible to see out of someone else’s eyes?

Please post your opinion on the above. It freaks me out that my voice can see out of my eyes because the voice is a real person to me.

2 Likes

Do you still hear voices ?

2 Likes

No it’s been 15 weeks since I heard a voice. I’m just thinking back to what it was like. Like processing it.

2 Likes

I think you’re nuts :peanuts: on top of being sz

Lol. The only reason it freaks me out is because I think my voice is a real person, there’s been too many coincidences for it not to be real

That’s why you’re nuts :peanuts:. You can’t tell the difference . You lack insight

3 Likes

You like to encourage others to explore their delusions. This isn’t healthy. You know the voices aren’t real yet have claimed to miss them. None of this is healthy. Real people cannot talk or see in other’s heads. You’re trying to foster delusions even when well medicated.

2 Likes

Insight is the ability to tell real from not real

1 Like

The only way you could do to find out if there is technology like this is to email the FBI or something. Only the higher ups would know the truth anyways. They will probably look at your internet history. It’s best just to let it go.

1 Like

It can take time to come to terms with the fact that your mind has basically been playing tricks on you. And that meds have fixed it.

2 Likes

I was aware after 2 months, is that odd?

1 Like

Not true, I don’t know that. It’s in the sub text. And I really don’t miss them it’s just I’m obsessed with them because it was so real to me

When I close my eyes I see images of what is in my mind…e.g a face from a film I’m watching…as if who’s bringing the images and using the voices has been looking through my eyes…I also hear voices at specific locations in the room talking about what is located there…sometimes it feels like schizophrenia is the longest surgical procedure in the world…

1 Like

I used to see things like looking thru google glass. A world on top of this one with characters and places, friends and foes. I could build, I could destroy, everything was within my power.

But when I started I was weak. I did what people told me to do, went where they wanted me to go, thought what they wanted me to think.

1 Like

Yes, your right. It will take a lot to convince me it wasn’t real. So many ‘coincidences’. The fact that my meds are working is a big flag for me but even still I question this like ‘they’ are doing it to play a trick on me

1 Like

Give it a year 1515

1 Like

Your hallucination just got so strong that it’s hard to shake it off. I know from strong mania experiences that I still feel were real.

1 Like

I hope I get a year. I will be annoying you with threads like these for the whole year. I think if I get the summer out of it I’ll start to believe. Last summer I was in hospital and the voice said I would be going back this year so I thought it would happen THIS summer, so hopefully not but we’ll see

They just said summer because you feel you need 6 months

1 Like

Look, I had some strong delusions. Meds made them start to die. Something real doesn’t fade with medicine. Someone trying to trick you wouldn’t wait 15 weeks. They’d lay off for a week or two because humans are impatient.

1 Like