Is it ok to make up for a missed dose of ap

I missed my dose yesterday can I take it with today’s? I think my positive are starting in kinda freaking out, I was having a good week.

I hate living with this :sob:

1 Like

I think doctors generally recommend not double dosing. Just resume your meds as normal and you should be fine @Turtle41.

5 Likes

I had to shut the heat off and the TV could’ve swore I heard the voices in whispers

2 Likes

Yea youre not supposed to take a second dose. The form for the drug usually says: if you miss a dose take your next dose but do not make up for missed doses

4 Likes

I hate when that happens. Used to trip me out all the time. Hope you can find a distraction and relax a bit

2 Likes

Everytime they come through it’s always were gonna get you, over and over, well I wish they’d do it already
Sorry needed to vent

2 Likes

I hear you it sucks when voices are constant. I hope you still know that youre perfectly safe and theyre just hallucinations. I hope you can get the help you need and ignore them as much as possible.

3 Likes

I e had that happen before.

1 Like

I feel so jittery today like I’m losing touch again it’s scaring the h*** out of me. @roxanna

1 Like

I’m sorry are you going to be okay?

I hope so my Dr was over booked until Tuesday, ran out of all meds today, now I’m in a panic. Stupid sza disorder ughhhhh @roxanna

1 Like

Call them and get refills. Idk hugs.

1 Like

Thanks for listening.

1 Like

I fell asleep without taking mine last night as well. I’m just going to resume as normal tonight.

3 Likes

Ive done it a couple of times when I was taking Latuda, I see no harm. It is frowned upon though.

If the half life of your AP is fairly big then just take the next scheduled dose.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Really wished I wasn’t out of anxiety meds today

2 Likes

Damn. I always keep a THC dab pen in my drawer in case i run out of Ativan.

Yep totally out of Xanax and my due date for refill was Friday but the Dr was over booked until Tuesday

1 Like