Is it normal to get more intense thoughts when drinking alcohol?

Thinking about conspiracies against me. They become more concrete and I’m over-focused with me sitting for ages thinking about them. They are there when I’m not drinking but they become so intense when drinking I become obsessed with them. These are the times I send a thousand emails to the people which I do regret when sober because I’m one for keeping my cards to my chest. Is it just the booze or is the booze lowering my telarance and inhibitions?

Dude, you should not be drinking. You have a history of hurting yourself very seriously when you drink.

3 Likes

Booze lowers everyone’s inhibitions

Can people hear my thoughts?

Nobody can hear your thoughts. People can only hear the words you speak through your mouth.

1 Like

I’m going to flat out ask my group home staff if they can hear my thought they are laughing about me it’s one big joke to them.

Maybe you should ask them to take all your alcohol, and remove temptation.

It’s 1am I’m going to wake them up.

They think I’m stupid!!! I can a very special person.

Siddhartha Gautama!!! That’s the only person in my life!!! I have to save the world. Without it many people are going to die. Buddha has told me he whispers to me.

1 Like

I need to bath in the river Ganges.

Can you go back to your support staff right now and tell them all this?

1 Like

People can hear my thoughts

I’m going to flat out ask them can you hear my thoughts

I think it’s a very good idea to wake up the support staff and talk with them them. You don’t sound well right now, and I’m worried for your safety.

1 Like

I can’t ring the crisis team. My staff are going to be pissed waking them.

Are you safe with yourself right now? I know you have a history of hurting yourself when you’re psychotic. Can you just go to sleep safely?

1 Like

My pdoc has sorted 5mg olanzapine plus 2mg diazepam. Can’t say I’m feeling better.

I strongly suggest you stop drinking alcohol!

1 Like

I do not get it. I do not understand many people with a psychotic vulnerability anyway. Every time they go well, they start using alcohol and / or drugs excessively.

just do not … please

2 Likes