Is it normal to feel sad in the beginning of a treatment?

i feel really sad right now. to the point that i can hardly move. sad and afraid.
Ive raised my zyprexa 5 days ago to 10 mg. i hope its temporary but it sucks…

1 Like

Anna u might be right…sup bulgarian model…what are u upto…what time it is on ur city…??

What are you afraid of, Anna?!

I am afraid for my future, I am passive aggressive too and it makes me paranoid cause I feel like a ■■■■… idk, I am unhappy that’s all. and it provocs a fear in me.

Why don’t you want to try therapy, Anna?
Why are you so afraid to meet a new person and talk with them?

sometimes when I’m really tired I just feel sad. It seems like for no reason I just get sad and apathetic at the same time, weird right?

Tbh, I start to think that its the meds who make me more afraid sometimes. what do you think? cause when you lower somebodys dopamine, you can get a bunch of ‘‘nice’’ things isn’t it?
my mother is against therapy for me, Andrey that’s all. I have no motivation for it…

I am sorry to hear that. I am convinced that therapy could help you… even if you are borderline, or you are not… it can still help you.

1 Like

It’s ordinary for meds to lose their power in times but not vice versa, probably not right meds you are taking.

should i believe you or my pdoc @aliali? my pdoc saw that i respond only to Zyprexa… I was very paranoid without meds. she said that she should lower my fears first. but yes, i feel sad now…

It’s your decision but I can not bear the feeling of sadness, if you want more talks about this PM me.

Maybe sometimes its just tough a beginning of trt or an increase of it? I want to try the 10 mg of Zyprexa, i am desperate. but if it continues like this ill stop it. Today i was even more afraid and sad on it, i dont know why…

1 Like