Schizophrenia.com

Is it normal to feel elevated on aps?

I saw an ill friend today and I felt bad after it… I started thinking that I am ill since child and I am worried. I feel like elevated on my zyprexa now, is it something to be worried of?
p.s. I am on zyprexa 7,5 mg

do you mean that you have been ill since you had your child?

hey,

I too am confused.

Mania can be signs of other issues. Positive symptoms or energy that normal people don’t have. Interacting with the world certainly can cause anxiety and that can explain some things as well.

I used to be on 7.5mgs of Zyprexa but moved to the wafer and decided 10 mg works better.

As always you need to talk to your treatment team and let them know!

It really is that simple. Go from there.

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.

1 Like

apathy, I am too negative still andquite alone. I have a lot of time to think and when I watch my past I see signs of illness since very early… I don’t have one normal photo of me since child, I find myself strange on all of them :D… but there’s still hope I guess :slight_smile:
rogueone, thanks for the answer. yesterday it was more something like one head too clear, clear of all ideas also I think… and I was quite aneshtesised in my emotions but probably it was just a moment. today, I don’t have this for example… in fact, I know and I had it once- a symptom of ‘‘lighthead’’ is a symptom of surdosage, isn’t it? but I am on a small dose now,strange. ill wait and see.
otherwise, I am too anxious right now when around people, its a real hell but ill try to go outside more often. today, I was to my dentist, I had an exctraction of a nerve, it was tough for somebody anguished like me…
keep going, me too ill try not to lose hope :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: maybe you shouldn’t find the time to think so much and focus more on family, water, food, exercise basic things even watching cnn has kept me aware of daily politics around the globe and has brought a sense of comfort in knowing the state of the world. It’s your own choice to feel worried about it but you choose hope so there you have it.

1 Like

hey,

Yeah hindsight is a wonderful thing for the mentally ill.

I’ve always been different. I’ve always had a central, or major thought process that comments on everything I do. I survived like that because I could detach from things and get by. Took me a long time to learn that it wasn’t what so called normal people think.

Zyprexa helps me no end. I think less about stuff and can plan and live. I still sleep way too much but I can run my life around that…I have a wonderful family and that helps no end.

Sometimes that absence of ideas isn’t a bad thing…you live like all the other empty heads!

A friend in the struggle,

rogueone.