Is it normal not to feel much pleasure from sexual penetration as a woman

Some boys dont like going down but you got to tell them “boy if you want it then go down” @Zoe @Bowens

1 Like

Means to say due to evolution,
the thing is turned out be in that shape,
as women dont let go… anyway i have no experience in it. Just imagining,
i could be wrong as well, anyways who knows.

Get a toy that stimulates the G-spot. So, like a straight toy that is curved at the end, upward. And vibration helps.

Bad sex is easy for a man, and futile. Get in, get off, get out. Nothing special, And sometimes that’s the depth of intimacy they seek. Shallow hook-ups.

I’ve got suspicions that you require more than shallow flings, a lot of us do as we get older. There’s nothing wrong with that. We just start to view sex differently. What we expect, and what we require.

You deserve a good sex guy. It’s part of the human experience.

1 Like

I’m trying to be as PG as possible, but in my experience, penetration feels soooo much better after I have been pleasured with foreplay. And toys can help with that.

1 Like

I love it when a boy plays with me first too :slight_smile: But i always make him go down first

Sex makes me sick in the stomach.
I don’t know why it seems disgusting to me.
I haven’t had sex for a year

2 Likes

You just need the right girl

The reason for the shape of the penis is evolutionary like everything.

The theory is that the head of the penis can dart into the vagina, then the “ridge” of the head can pull out a little of another man’s semen, then after a bunch of thrusts the other man’s semen is mostly removed and then your current partner can deposit his. Many women also like the look of a penis.

So you have natural and sexual selection working on the shape of the penis.

1 Like

Omg. I’ve been divorced for years. No sex for me in a looooong time.

Could be a physical problem.

Just like men can have different sized penises, women can have different size vaginal holes.

If it doesn’t feel good try different positions, where your legs are not so spread out so you feel more full.

Could also be an emotional problem.

An anxiety problem could be preventing you from enjoying it.

You would do well getting pelvic floor therapy and speaking with a behavioral therapist. @Zoe

I almost solved a rubix cube once. Is that sex? :partying_face:

Over the years i got kinda grossed out by the idea of it. Although i didnt have a problem masturbating, i just think bodys can be gross at times lol

4 Likes

Thanks so much for all the suggestions and opinions.

Folks

1 Like

Communicate your needs to your partners.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.