Is it more difficult to find a lover with a sz diagnosis

I feel it 100% harder to find a girlfriend.

2 Likes

To be fair dating for everyone seems to be getting harder. My experience with online dating is people have double standards.

4 Likes

I was not having people knocking my door down when I wasn’t sz either. I think it sinks chances with a lot of people having this diagnosis.

You could always say you’re better off without people like that, but nonetheless it lowers chances of meeting someone.

4 Likes

If it weren’t for my hubby, I doubt anyone would want me, too. I’m pretty boring all around. And nowadays, everyone wants someone who is fit and thin, has a job and is financially secure, etc. etc. I agree- people have double standards. I’ve even seen it on the boards here: “I want a really hot girl…” when the guy isn’t so great looking himself. Just accept people for who they are already.

2 Likes

I’ve really had no problem getting dates. And all the dates that know about my diagnosis haven’t really cared. I am big about taking care of my external self though.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.