Is it me or has this been "A DRAMA FREE WEEK"

If there was drama, I didn’t see it!

2 Likes

It was just you. My delete button is sore.

5 Likes

Or you’ve been a bit super wonderful and awesome with your mod powers

I fixed your post for you! :smile:

1 Like

Lol I was hoping I could eat popcorn on this thread… @ninjastar good work…eats popcorn

1 Like

There it is. ABUSE!!! blows abuse whistle

@ninjastar is my favorite mod of all time!

3 Likes

Depends how you define drama - i felt pretty dramatik

Aww, that’s so sweet of you!

3 Likes

Lol if this site was like old wikipedia…and anyone could edit any entry…

2 Likes

Man, Sooner, you’ve been hanging out in a different part of the forum than me, I guess :scream_cat:

3 Likes

I have defended my position a million times over this site

Some have called me smart

Men are called tough

Women are called drama queens

Gosh I wish! I moved to much more expensive neighborhood with family who needed handicap accessible place, these wealthier ones are much more stupid and dramatic. Is a bully zone here!

Remember the drunk wealthy kid who rammed into a group of people driving drunk and he told judge: ‘I don’t know right from wrong because I’m rich’.

Stinks working with the better paid employees as I get to see LOTS of people making double or triple my income and they work 2-3 hours a day MAXIMUM. Some of the bullies are even paid to ‘work a job’ and just stay away from the working people. HATE IT!

I soak my hands in Palmolive. Very soft and tender

.:blush:

Sneaks up behind @flameoftherhine and knocks him out. Steals popcorn.

No officer, everything’s just fine. Oh, him? He had too much to drink.

:wink:

2 Likes

lol

reminds me of the library and its no-eating-allowed rule. I think that’s why the librarians are so slim

2 Likes

On a side note, #StephenColbert is from my home state of South Carolina!

It’s not just you, I haven’t seen any drama either. I guess im supposed to say its good.

1 Like

Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they’re behind you for a reason.

5 Likes