Is it just me or

Do you feel quite dizzy on your antipsychotic quite often?

2 Likes

I do onAbilify. It’s been a regular problem for me. I thought it went away but now it’s back.

1 Like

I’m on abilify too. How long have you been on it for? It’s been 6 months for me

One month. I like that I have energy on it and no movement problems

1 Like

That’s really good!! I’m glad to hear it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes. I’m on Abilify and I feel dizzy when I stand up.

1 Like

Maybe it’s an abilify thing

I’m on abilify I have never had such issue :thinking:

1 Like

I start to be dizzy on Zyprexa… But its happening to me after two years of take of it :confused: … I guess I was just too tight by mental pressure before… I was like a soldier before, but I am more relaxed now, so I feel my Zyprexa sometimes…
Yeah, I wonder also if the dizziness goes away with time?..

1 Like

Does it help you with intrusive thoughts or voices?

1 Like

Ya but I still had the dizzies when I went off of any meds. Could be an artifact of them but could also be just schizophrenia. I seem to remember those spells starting before medication

1 Like

It apparently helps me with voices, ys

I get up frequently throughout the night to go to the bathroom (I drink too much water at night, lol), and I tend to stumble a lot. I’m not sure if it’s my APs, Ambien, or just because it’s the middle of the night and I woke up.

1 Like

I get dizzy when I lay down.

1 Like

This thread was made a while back. I don’t really get dizzy from it anymore

1 Like

Oh that’s so good

1 Like

I think it’s my blood pressure that makes me dizzy not my aps, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

I guess u could ask ur psyiatrist?

Idk just in case it’s serious

1 Like

Do you have any breakthrough? I’m on week 6 I think and still wake up to nonsense

1 Like

No.
Though sometimes my thoughts can be a bit fast wen I go to sleep.

But wen I first started out on aripiprazole it took 2 to 2 to 2.5 months before I got some quiet.