Is it just me or are people dying at an alarming rate

I mean there’s deaths every five seconds in the world but recently I’ve been hearing it about them every 10 minutes it seems. All these celebrities dying. Rapper xxxtentacion died by gunshot. One of my housemates died of an overdose and the other of a heart attack in the last couple days. I actually never met them but it’s still scary… I just seem to be hearing about a lot of deaths lately

Perhaps because, in this day and age, one can’t hide things anymore; with social media, everything is revealed.
But there have always been wars and murders, it’s just social media now make sure you everyone knows.

4 Likes

I’m worried about my housemates. Some of them are in real bad health :pensive:

I’m sorry about your housemates; I wish them the best.

1 Like

Well I just heard on the radio over the weekend a deadly batch of heroin was going around in Connecticut that killed a bunch of people. That’s how one of my housemates died :frowning:

I’m so sorry. That’s really scary :frowning:

1 Like

Death is a song all will hear; soon, all will wane.

3 Likes

The deaths have been happening steadily all along. You’re just noticing them now.

I don’t think there’s been any more than deaths than usual though death’s tend to fluctuate depending on what area you’re looking at.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.