Is It In Human Nature To Give Back?. (Look Inside)

i think it is instinctual as well as logical…

like a combination of both I mean

Hmm. . .

Instinct, Mind, Body, And All Of Our Circuits Of Energy Move In The Same Sphere…,

Within Our Shadow’s Grace, Wouldn’t You Agree?.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

Perhaps Within The Eternal Grace Of Our Shadow’s Subconsciousness.

But!, I Could Be Wrong. . .

1 Like

tbh …I don’t know ,my mind is not so sharp tonight

yea maybe lol…I am talking as if I understand your eccentric language

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hmm. . .

If An Individual Uses The Word, ‘Eccentric’, And Submerges It With The Word, ‘Language’…,

Then!, Only One Thought Remains, Within That Pool Of…, Dare I Say ‘Thought’?.

I guess I was just told I didn’t make sense, locked. well, more power to ya, it’s amazing what passes.

Hmm?. . .

Thank You @Zoe, For Agreeing With Me.

But!, I Kinda Like Ideas That Spend The Illusion Of Time & Reality Within The Purity Of It’s Fountain. . .

More To Come (!!!).

None Shall Harm The Structure Of New Hope, Love, And Peace. . .

what do you mean?

Anyways I need to go soon,

Hmm. . .

In Order To Understand. One Must Understand The Birth Of Understanding.

Illusion~ ‘a thing that is or is likely to be wrongly perceived or interpreted by the senses’.

Time~ ‘the indefinite continued progress of existence and events in the past, present, and future regarded as a whole’.

Reality~ ‘the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them’.

Purity~ ‘freedom from adulteration or contamination’.

Which Makes One Wonder If The Fountain Is Pure. Does That Mean All Living Begins As Purity?.

The Answer Is Yes.

The Only Reason Someone Gives Up On Us After We Become Enlightened. Is Because… . …

We Gave Up On Ourselves.

1 Like

Hmm. . .

On The Subject Of Enlightenment.

It Doesn’t Have To End In The Form Of Spiritualism.

Enlightenment Can Be Noticing A Shadow Of A Face In A Leaf. The Cool Of The Breeze.

Speaking For The First Time In Years Perhaps. And Hearing Your Voice Like A Visit From An Olde Friend. A Pup’s Howl In The Darkest of Night’s Awakening A Feeling Of Freedom.

There Are Many, Many Books On Becoming Enlightened. Mostly Spiritual.

But!, If That Is Something That Bother’s You.

Respect Thus Advice.

That Subject Isn’t Meant To Cage You In Any Sort Of Prison.

For Example, Go To Google, (The Next Time You Find Yourself Bored), And Search For A List Of Books On Enlightenment. And See If You Can Locate Any Free Books To Read Online.

And If Something You Find Is Troubling. Quit The Entire Search And Go Back To What You Know.

If It Inspires Any Unique Interest And Hopeful Inquiries. Then Keep Reading.

Jus A Thought In Case Anyone Feels Troubled And No One Is Out There Willing To Hear You Out.

Or!, Speaking Brings Too Much Fear Right Now.

you seem cataclysmic all the time!

or mixed language.

ok. hope you’re okay.

Hmm. . .

Yes.

I Am Feeling Good.

Thank You For Asking.

1 Like

So.

What Is The True Nature Of Being A Human Being?.

Being One With Oneself?. Being One With Nature?. Being One With Another?.

Pyramid Song’s & Pyramid Scheme’s. Dreaming Of Dreams And Being Purely A Pure Being.

Like The Perfection Of The Sun.

I try and please my God bc that pleases me to do so but it only becomes a problem when i think i am not pleasing him enough and i try too hard at things and over do it, i have been struggling with this for a while,

I tell myself God knows what i aam capable of and whaatever i do as long aas it is in his name he will be satisfied aand that leads me to think if he is satisfied with what i am doing then i can relax a bit more,

It is a vey complicated question for me that i wrestle with daily, if i could i would solve all the problems in the world and that wwould please him but then that is not possible so i am setting the bar too high.

I aalso need to be more aware of the work he is doing inside of me, helping me recover and softening my heart.

Hmm. . .

I’m Talking About Human Nature @Resilient1.

Our Sincere Respect Within The Sphere’s Of The Human Condition.

The Good.

The Bad.

The Indifferent.

And So On.

1 Like

I’m talking about that as well, i am a human being- i give as much as i can, this is what i was explaining from my point of view, i dont think i give enough, its a hard concept to grasp i guess

N e Hoo. . .

Being A Human Being Staying True To Yourself Is An Easy Task To Perform.

Breathe Peacefully, With your Thought’s Setting Sight’s Among The Sky’s Horizon.

Be It Day, Be It Night, Fear Is Only A Creature To Fear In Your Mind’s Eye.

Be It Wrong, Trying To Make It Right, Within Love, Honesty, And Clarity, There Is Only Light.