Is it important to have friends

I think I have the same issue. But they don’t mess with me telepathically they actually say things out loud. I do catch it sometimes telepathically but im not sure if it’s my thoughts or theres. It’s been happening for several years. And it’s hard to close my thought process since all my life all in would do is think random stuff and at a rapid pace. And now since I now that some people can read my thoughts my thoughts have turn into evil dark things. I can’t stop it.

Now I’m a little better at it. But I still find it difficult. It sucks. They normally do tell me by bringing up something I was thinking the days before or even at that moment. It’s hard to cope with.

Not that I’ve found. Growing up without my sisters and only brothers, I find guys much easier and straightforward to be friends with. Girls tend to be catty, especially if they are a bit insecure.

1 Like

i have some close friends, one visited just recently, but he is a bad house guest he leaves little colourful parcels around the house and garden.
but at least he only pops in once a year.
damn easter bunny.
take care

1 Like

LOL darksith i thought you meant your doggy at first and that he was leaving “parcels” poo everywhere lol. im not giving up on people just yet! i agree some women can be very catty and devisive its hard to know who you can trust sometimes. you are all my friends anyway tcxxxx

1 Like